Marketing Interns (m/f) – English/French/Italian speaker
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2015
LionsHome is a Startup looking for full-time interns for our online marketing in UK, France and Italy who are NATIVE SPEAKERS in one of these languages (and ideally German). You would work in our beautiful Kurfürstendamm office in the middle of Berlin. You should be available for at least 3 months (ideally 6 months).
We are a fast-growing startup who operate shopping portals in different countries. As part of our mission to bring our successful German Home & Living portal LionsHome to UK, France and Italy we offer you an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience in the area of online marketing and the world of startups.
- Native level of English, French or Italian (and ideally German)
- You are a student looking for an internship for 3-6 months
- You can start as soon as possible
- You do not fear approaching people or picking up the telephone to call
- You can work in a structured and result-oriented way
- Supervision of marketing activities for our UK/French/Italy portal
- Independent responsibility of projects for the respective countries in close coordination with the management
- Telephone and written communication with our international partners
- Quality assurance for translations of texts from German to international websites
- Independent research for suitable cooperation partners and partner programs
What we offer
- Independent work with exciting projects
- €400 per month
- A work place in the Berlin internet scene with good opportunities to make contacts
- Working together with a young, dynamic team
- Beautiful office with ideal transport links (near Zoologischer Garten)
- Free coffee and drinks
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your CV and your earliest starting date. Please sent it via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org