Marketing Manager (m/f)
New Classifieds Ltd.
Berlin (but remote possible)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We’re a Berlin based tech company disrupting the recruiting industry. Our user base is growing 60% per month and users are 5x more active than on comparable platforms. We recently secured our first external funding from a top-tier VC from Silicon Valley and are looking for talented people to join our team!
In our marketing efforts we’re focusing on non-paid user acquisition channels. You’ll be responsible for our launch efforts, need to have exceptional analytical skills, manage and support our PR agency and have a keen interest into our product and user acquisition as product, marketing and development closely work together!
- You will be responsible for our (international) marketing campaigns
- You create and manage your own marketing campaigns
- You work on the optimisation of existing and new acquisition channels
- You analyse and monitor the performance of different channels
- You create and present reports covering campaign performances and analysis
- Work closely with the product team to find new ways to improve user acquisition and activity
- You have worked with a digital (ideally mobile) startup before and have proven that you find unconventional ways to market the product resulting in improved product, user acquisition and activity
- You have a good understanding and experience with tracking tools (e.g. Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor)
- You have a strong affinity for web-based technologies
- Strong analytical skills, organised and detail-oriented working manner
- Communicative and team-oriented personality
What you get out of it
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary
- Position can be filled remotely
- The possibility to shape and develop our marketing channels and with your ideas to contribute to the strategic growth
- Working in an awesome team of young professionals and experienced founders
- A very cool and spacious office in central Kreuzberg, Berlin