Marketing Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2013
Centralway ist ein Schweizer Venture Builder. Für unser neues Venture suchen wir einen Marketing Manager. Wir bauen mit Experten aus Business und Web zukünftige Startups, welche die Finanzindustrie verändern werden.
- Are you excited by marketing activities?
- Are you social by design and fascinated by the various marketing opportunities the internet has to offer?
- Are digital projects your passion?
- Are you looking for a position in which you can implement your visions?
- Do you like working with small, agile teams?
- Do you enjoy collaborating in a team of specialists?
- Do you want to be part of a real game changer?
Then stop looking. We are offering this exact opportunity.
- As Marketing Manager it is your responsibility to ensure successful marketing for our ventures.
- You report directly to the founder and present marketing activities to both founder and venture stakeholders.
- You work out concepts for our marketing activities, plan the marketing channels and both arrange and implement the marketing strategies.
- Further, you contribute in the product development and monitor all varieties of campaigns.
- You have budget responsibilities within the accepted - given by the management - marketing plan, so that you ensure that the marketing strategy and plan are executed correctly.
- You are able to issue instructions to the executive persons (e.g. SEA Manager) and advise the management on marketing objective decisions.
- You ensure that the marketing strategy and plan are executed correctly.
- You are responsible for the setup, the steering and the optimization of campaigns in cooperation with experts (SEO, SEM, Affiliate/Cooperation and Display/Banner advertising)
- You have the opportunity of working with many online marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Affiliate Marketing and Social Media Marketing)
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Marketing is an advantage
- On-the-job experience as Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager and/or similar
- Strong understanding of general marketing affairs
- Knowledge of SEO and SEA
- Leadership experience
- You are innovative, open-minded and communicative.
- You are both creative and have excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- You are efficient and proactive while working in a very structured manner.
- Fluency in English and German is a must (additional languages are a plus)
- Ambition to take things one step further. To be a game changer.
- As our Marketing Manager you will arrange successful marketing activities for our ventures.
- We combine a vibrant startup environment with a professional way of doing business.
- Be part of a fast growing technology company, where you can set the limits.
- We live and breath a dynamic, entrepreneurial and highly motivating working culture.
- We offer to our employees an environment to work and relax in our beautiful lounge, playroom, in-house cinema and cafeteria.
- Flexible working hours, regular training and excellent terms of employment are only some of the benefits we offer to our employees.