Marketing Manager, DACH Region (m/f)
Beginn: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We’re looking for an amazing, exceptional, superb Marketing Manager to join our London based International Marketing team managing MOO’s growth in Germany and the DACH region. A dynamic individual to represent MOO with great connections to build and drive awareness and growth of the MOO brand.
As Marketing Manager for our DACH region – you’ll be absolutely key to the growth of MOO in International markets. You’ll be responsible for the development and execution of the marketing strategy in Germany, Austria and Switzerland ensuring this region continues to show fantastic growth whilst delivering on customer numbers and revenue targets.
- Define, build and execute the Go-to-Market strategy for the DACH region with a focus on Germany to ensure MOO meets its customer and revenue targets including:
- Defining clear success metrics across channels to deliver on overall revenue goals
- Working with the International digital team to create and execute a comprehensive and integrated marketing plan across all channels
- Identifying, negotiating, launching and nurturing partnerships with relevant brands and businesses
- Continue to build on existing relationships and partnerships with brands such as 99designs, EyeEm and Spreadshirt.
- Working with events focused on our target customers particularly in the tech and creative area
- Investigate and evaluating opportunities in direct mail, print, and radio
- Collaborate with other MOO departments to ensure we deliver a localised experience to our German customers:
- Work with the MOO PR team and agencies to help improve awareness amongst the key audiences, localising relevant global campaigns and collaborating on local opportunities
- Supporting CRM, content and social teams to ensure German content is included within global plans and dedicated local content is created when required
- Connect with customer service team to ensure fully up to date on activities in Germany as well as to support any particular queries/issues German customers may have
- Collaborate with e-commerce and operations team to ensure site and products are optimised for our German audience
- Own and understand the German customer base. Who are they, what do they do, where they hang out, what inspires them and how can MOO best service their needs.
While being a German native with buckets of experience working in marketing targeting the German audience is essential, we’d also like it if:
- You’re a university graduate with 3-5 years experience in a marketing environment, ideally with specific experience in marketing to creative professionals, start ups and or small businesses.
- You thoroughly understand the online world and the marketing mix (Client side).
- You are comfortable running an end-to-end marketing plan from the strategy creation to executing it yourself.
- You ALSO have strong negotiating skills with the ability to execute and manage contracts with a sales driven approach.
- You are well connected in the German market with fabulous connections and a great understanding of the online and media market.
- You’ve demonstrated an ability to work as a team, independently, autonomously and remotely.
- You have solid problem solving and analytical skills and are comfortable with success being measured numerically.
- You’re passionate about all things creative and/or start up related.
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- You’re self-driven with a can-do attitude and a willingness to challenge the status quo and try new things.
MOO is an award-winning online print business. We are passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. Founded in 2004, MOO aims to disrupt the $640 billion global print industry by combining the values of professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web: making great design available to all.
By applying Web 2.0 principles to a 500 year-old market, MOO has leveraged modern design, technical innovation and social media to achieve rapid annual growth and a global reach since launch. With a product range spanning business cards, greetings cards, stickers, post cards and accessories, today MOO prints millions of cards a month and has served hundreds of thousands of customers in over 200 countries.
MOO has also become a much-loved brand, with a 75% Net Promoter rating. The company has won 3 Webby awards (the web's Oscars), has been profiled in the Financial Times, and was ranked in the top 10 UK start-up companies by the Guardian Newspaper.
MOO currently employs 275+ full-time staff and has offices in London, UK, Rhode Island and Boston, USA. MOO has raised over $5m in venture capital from the Accelerator Group, Index Ventures and Atlas Venture, the investors behind Skype, Betfair, Lovefilm, Last.fm and MySQL.