Marketing Manager for Design Marketplace
Marketing Business Development PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you dream big, think big and do big things? We do. At 99designs, the world’s largest and fastest growing online graphic design marketplace, we’re changing the way start-ups, agencies and enterprises source graphic design.
Since our launch in 2008, 99designs has hosted more than 300.000 design contests for solo entrepreneurs, startups, established companies and not-for-profit organizations in virtually every industry out there. We’ve paid out over 60.000.000 € to our community of 300.000+ designers in just 6 years.
As the Marketing Manager for Germany, Austria and Switzerland, you will be growing the German speaking market: engage customers and drive sales; evolve a fast-growing start-up into a well-known brand; and generally rock the “marketing guru” cap.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- Native German, fluent English
- At least three years’ experience in an Internet business, startup or agency environment
- Proven background in marketing or communications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Grow 99designs’ brand awareness among the German startup, technology, and agency communities through a combination of public relations, networking, sponsorship and other activities
- Initiate and execute marketing campaigns, affiliate relationships and strategic partnerships to drive sales of 99designs’ contests in the DACH region
- Meet and exceed monthly sales activities (cold calling, qualifying key opportunities and incoming leads) and revenue targets across SME market place.
- Work together with our international experts on SEM re-haul (adwords, keywords, analyse and refine existing SEM processes)
- Write copies for text-based advertisement
- Execute public relations together with our PR agency
WHAT WE’D LOVE TO SEE
- A stellar combination of performance marketing and brand marketing and communications experience
- Excited to be able to live and breathe the 99designs brand and communicate it to the world
- Desire to work at an organization where you rock multiple roles and interact with numerous people of all levels of expertise
- Established network, particularly in the startup and/or agency arenas
Backed by Accel Partners (who have also invested in Facebook, Groupon, Dropbox), 99designs is the startup company to join with offices in San Francisco, Rio, Berlin, and Melbourne. We love our employees and go to great lengths to make sure you know it!
To learn more about what all the hype is about, visit our website.
Please use our form to submit your English or German language application: