Marketing Manager Germany (m/w)
Drivy Germany GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Drivy is the leading car rental marketplace in Europe, aiming to replace private car use with a much better on-demand service. At the intersection of the sharing economy, tech innovation and mobility, your work will bring a sophisticated product to the right people.You will learn first hand in one of the most innovative companies in Europe and contribute to the team’s success.
You're here for growth - to conquer the country and all segments in it. You're here to support in getting us from where we are today to everybody knowing and using us tomorrow. We need both - a sense of strategic marketing like a GO game player conquering new fields, and a strong brand positioning intuition to make Drivy a lifestyle brand. Amongst that - you as the marketing allrounder will own the strategic national partnerships on the supply and demand side of our business and the analytical parts of it. You will work closely with your peers in the HQ and the countries and directly with our Country Manager.
- Strategic marketing
- Market analysis
- National partnerships on the supply and demand side
- Support and execution of brand & performance marketing and (local) CRM
- World-class level of professional achievement so far, even if only short term.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing preferably in a large B-to-C online service, with an experience in strategic and brand marketing.
- Brand identity intuition: you have strong feelings about how a brand should be positioned. You care about values, design, copywriting.
- Partnerships - you can make them happen, no matter of the scale.
- Analytical Mind: numbers are your friends rather than scaring you.
- Perfectly fluent German (native speaker!) and English; international profiles welcome.
- our idea is around 2-4 years of experience, flexible on this.
- Your opinion matters. We don’t care about hierarchy too much and the best ideas will be executed.
- Do it the startup-way: you will have your own projects and make your work count
- Based in Berlin, we are in the epicenter of lifestyle and innovation. It's a great place to live and make friends with exciting people from all around the globe.
Job is open as of now, so we are looking forward to receiving your application.