Marketing Manager (m/w) Germany
Beginn: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We are a FinTech company located in Amsterdam. We are working on an amazing product which will go live in Germany in 6 months time. Our company is funded by an international bank and we are growing rapidly. We are passionate about our product and are looking for exceptional talent to join our team.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager Germany for our new office in Frankfurt. A seasoned professional who will manage all go to market activities in Germany. Someone with integrated marketing experience gained at an online company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to launch a new product in a new market.
- Define and detail the market positioning of the company, both online and offline
- You will set up an overall marketing, branding and communication strategy, plus execution
- Build an excellent brand and product reputation and manage the marketing budget
- Are responsible for Affiliate / Performance marketing
- Make and keep our brand interesting and relevant
- Proactively manage press relations. Coordinate agencies and freelancers
- You have a bachelor or masters degree and 6-8 years generic marketing experience. Experience gained in a technology company is preferred.
- Are a creative thinker with demonstrated success in translating broad concepts and ideas into exciting, clear and logical communications. You have digital marketing expertise
- Do not get overwhelmed and have excellent orginizational skills. You are a great project manager
- You are self motivated and directed
- You have a strong vendor network
- Are able to build strong and lasting business relationships
- Have a keen interest in the technology industry and knowledge about potential competitors
- You are an excellent communicator and fluent in German and English