Marketing Manager (m/f) Lead Generation
Frankfurt am Main
Marketing Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
REMEDYNE (www.remedyne.com) designs simple, effective and user friendly enterprise security solutions. That means we are working on big problems. And when we are successful, the world will become a little better.
We are a small start-up and look forward to work with committed, passionate people. Being part of REMEDYNE means you will be owning huge ideas from the very start – and you decide how you do your job, and where.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager, Lead Generation.
Is this you?
The Marketing Manager, Lead Generation role will be responsible for all aspects of lead generation for REMEDYNE. You will play a critical role in building the lead generation engine from the ground up, i.e. developing a scalable lead generation strategy, build internal processes, develop tracking methodology and build reporting to show impact. The ideal candidate is a self starter with an understanding of lead generation, direct/performance marketing, the end-to-end marketing funnel, sales pipeline, B2B sales, landing page optimization, analytics and testing.
You accept responsibility and appreciate the opportunity to move things forward.
- Develop lead-generation marketing campaigns, events and content
- Work across functions with product, sales and partners to build a scalable lead generation engine
- Test, launch and scale digital lead generation channels, direct calls, and events
- Partner with product management to develop and test assets for lead generation (white papers, reports, videos, etc…)
- Work closely with sales to track feedback of opportunities generated and optimize workflow
- Communicate learnings and insights learned through campaigns across the company
- Manage relationship with vendors, marketing partners, and internal stakeholders
- Implement tracking and reporting across campaigns
- Minimum 1-2 years in operational marketing role
- Self starter, with a passion for building
- Motivated to conduct cold calls to introduce product to new leads
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to distill complex issues into structured and actionable work packages
- Rigorous and detail-oriented, but practical and able to prioritize
- Experience with marketing automation and lead management systems
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Adobe Apps, Salesforce
- B2B or SaaS marketing experience a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- Eligibility to work in Germany
- Get in early and join an exciting start-up and international team
- Opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and career growth
- Flat hierarchies, open communication, having sole responsibility and broad room to maneuver and bring in your own, creative ideas and make a mark
- Competitive package and flexible work model (home office, hours)
We welcome your support also if you want to start working part-time.
20% travel required, office work can be done from home.
We are looking forward to hearing from you: firstname.lastname@example.org