Marketing Manager (m/f)
European Games Group AG
Beginn: August 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
European Games Group is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their dynamic small team in their headquarter office in central Munich.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be at the centre of the decision making process in the fast paced and never boring gaming industry. European Games Group works with top advertising agencies, media conglomerates and social game developers to help monetize and increase the user base of our titles. As a Marketing Manager you will help develop our online and offline marketing as well as to develop our engagement with our existing community. From day one you will be engaged in the heart of the business and the company. We want you to grow with us and we will invest in you for the future.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the marketing budget, the brand identity, and the communications with our users for all our products. Creativity and Project Management skills are key to this role, the ideal candidate will be able to collect and turn small user insights into actions that drive consumer engagement and ultimately revenues, as well as coming up with new ideas for campaigns (above and below the line) with the goal of increasing awareness, improve user engagement and of course ultimately produce ROI. Doing this the holistic approach including all marketing channels, social and traditional, on- and offline, is key to success. Additionally, you will be representing European Games Group during weekly communications with our developers and partners, being the first point of contact to all marketing related subjects. The Marketing Manager is a central figure in our organization and will be up to date with pretty much every topic regarding our products, therefore having access to a lot of useful information that needs to be translated into actions. The Marketing Manager will work closely with all other departments (product, analytics, finance, etc) and will be responsible for planning our marketing efforts and delivering according to deadlines. You will also be the coordinator of all communications between our games and the users, including Social Media, PR, e-mail Marketing, Performance Marketing, and so on. Furthermore you will be responsible for the coordination of a production team, including the creation of all visual material to promote our games, from banners, to videos and posters. A proven track record of implementing successful integrated marketing campaigns is preferable. Knowledge of gaming is a plus but not required, although –experience in the field of E-Commerce, fast moving, low margin, retention oriented businesses is a plus.
Your role includes but is not limited to
- Develop creative integrated marketing campaigns (below/above/through the line)
- Development and management of our game’s brand identity
- Create and be responsible for the marketing budget of all our games
- Being first point of contact for all marketing related topics
- Responsible for the communications with the users
- Coordination and planning of all our marketing activities
- Close cooperation with other (online) marketing areas, such as social media, coops, affiliate and performance marketing
- Reporting on and monitoring of relevant KPIs
You should bring the following to the table
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in marketing
- You are highly-motivated, creative, reliable and love challenges
- You are a team player and put your heart and soul into your work
- You have very good spoken and written German and English
This is what we will do for you
- A room if you are not from Munich (optional)
- Amazing office location, in the heart of Munich
- Fringe benefits
- Excellent possibilities for personal and professional development in a dynamic growth environment also looking beyond games.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org