Marketing Manager (m/f)
Beginn: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
UnternehmerTUM offers founders and startups a complete service from the initial idea to IPO. A team of experienced entrepreneurs, scientists, managers and investors supports founders with the development of their products, services and business models. The experts accompany them actively with building up their companies, market entry and financing – also via the UnternehmerTUM Fund.
The accelerator programme TechFounders coaches technology startups over a period of 20 weeks up to an initial venture round, and paves the way for joint ventures with established companies.
For industry partners, UnternehmerTUM is a unique platform for cooperation with new companies, and for expansion of their innovative strength and culture.
Covering 1500 square metres, ‘MakerSpace’, Europe's largest publicly accessible high-tech workshop, enables companies, startups and creatives to produce prototypes and small batches using state-of-the-art machines such as large 3D printers.
UnternehmerTUM was founded in 2002 by the entrepreneur Susanne Klatten. With more than 50 high-growth technology start-ups each year and its unique offering, it is the leading center for business creation in Germany.
UnternehmerTUM GmbH is looking for a
Marketing Manager (m/f)
XPRENEURS is a Munich-based tech startup incubator. We enable ambitious entrepreneurs turn technology-based ideas into scalable companies. By providing market-oriented and industry-specific support, we create excellent starting conditions for the best tech entrepreneurs across Europe. Through our large network, we provide entrepreneurs with access to the high-tech lab MakerSpace, global B2B customers, as well as pre-seed and seed funding.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our program and drive the number of qualified applications
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from creation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of channels, content management, event management, publicity, social media, and others
- Produce valuable and engaging content
- for our website that attracts and converts our target groups
- Design and produce high-quality marketing and XPRENEURS pitch material
- Build strategic relationships with key partners and institutions in order to win the best startup teams to apply for XPRENEURS
- Build, foster and maintain strong scouting-channels for future XPRENEURS batches
What we Offer
- Opportunity where you can expect a high level of responsibility and have a strong impact in an entrepreneurial environment
- Opportunity to work in a young and powerful team significantly shaping the future of technology
- Employees are highly motivated open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit
- Access to the newest and most innovative technologies and meet the brightest entrepreneurs and people in the startup scene
- Degree in business, communications or a related field with very strong academic records
- First experience in identifying target audiences and design marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for communication in our fields of tech startups and venture creation
- Love to interact with people and feel comfortable to pitch XPRENEURS to anyone
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Fluent in written and verbal English; a good command of German is a plus
Please submit your application (cover letter, resume/CV, important qualifications and references) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Grassinger, Head of Operations | XPRENEURS
UnternehmerTUM GmbH, Lichtenbergstraße 6, 85748 Garching/München
Phone: +49 (0)89-189 469 – 1621, www.unternehmertum.de