Marketing Manager (m/f)
Mindspace Germany GmbH
Marketing Sales PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: Entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing start-ups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so that the companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space.
FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are hiring a Marketing Manager (m/f) in Berlin!
You want to join our team? We're looking for shining stars, who loves to work hard and play hard.
We are looking for a seasoned marketing manager with diverse marketing experience, who is brilliant, organized and creative. This full-time position will be based in Berlin, with frequent local travel to Munich, Hamburg and other cities in Germany. The ideal candidate will be a leader, who is passionate about the start-up ecosystem, innovation in general and new ways of working with meaningful marketing experience both online and offline.
The main responsibilities of the Marketing Manager at MINDSPACE include:
- Manage Mindspace’s marketing activities and programs in Germany across physical locations and channels: online, offline, media, partnerships, community
- Strengthen awareness for the Mindspace brand in the German market
- Lead go-to-market and launch activities for new locations in Germany and new offerings, including market analysis, messaging, launch plans, budgets and execution
- Generate leads for the Mindspace locations, offerings and services
- Manage the inbound community marketing activities
- Attract major ecosystem events to the Mindspace locations and facilities
- Drive Mindspace’s presence at major conferences, tradeshows and start-up events
- Lead the creation of collateral for Mindspace’s offerings: presentations, campaigns, PRs, case studies, demos, videos, sales enablement tools, etc.
Experience and Requirements
- 4+ years’ experience in managing marketing strategies - MUST; from a luxury brand or startup – a plus
- Native German speaker with full writing fluency and a great communication of English - MUST
- Experience in online advertising and campaign management - MUST
- Experience in press and media relations and managing PR firms – MUST
- Master degree from a leading university – MUST; MBA preferred.
- Experience in event marketing
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing – a plus
- Marketing management experience in both startup and enterprise environments – a plus
Critical Competencies for Success
- You must be a great communicator with great presentation skills and a have a passion for public speaking and writing content and marketing materials (on your own) in both German and English
- You are easy with new people, a strong networker and good in building relationships internally and externally
- You are an ace in execution with an ability to define and execute marketing programs, processes and deliverables on your own
- You are analytical and understand data and numbers just like branding, messaging and emotional drivers
- You are a highly resourceful thinker who is able to provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem proactively
- You are a mover & shaker with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Using technology is easy for you – including Windows, MS Office (especially PowerPoint), Google apps, social networks tools, task management tools and others
- You are excited about Mindspace after doing your research on who we are and what we do.
- Frequent traveling in Germany (mostly to Munich & Hamburg)
* Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer