Marketing Operations Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Classictic.com is the unrivaled online ticket portal for classical music events worldwide. Established in 2002, Classictic connects music-lovers to classical music and opera performances, from Berlin to New York, Sydney to Shanghai. Classictic works directly with Carnegie Hall, Opéra de Paris, Deutsche Oper Berlin, Teatro Real, Shanghai Symphony Hall, Sydney Opera House, Teatro dell'Opera di Roma, Arena di Verona and hundreds of other venues worldwide.
Classictic helps customers find an experience to remember for a lifetime. The classical music experts at Classictic provide detailed and valuable event information in eight languages, reaching out to audiences around the globe. The multilingual customer service at Classictic is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Classictic's success is founded on our exceptional and dedicated team. We are always happy to welcome committed new colleagues who are enthusiastic about our mission. We are currently searching for a highly motivated Marketing Operations Manager in Berlin to strengthen our unique market position and help us grow our business further.
- You will have full responsibility for our operational marketing activities. This includes campaign management, marketing controlling, performance tracking and reporting.
- You will be responsible for maintaining brand consistency in our external communication, across all marketing channels and on the Classictic portal.
- You will develop and optimize our marketing operations and strategy hand in hand with our executive management.
- You will manage our sales funnels in close collaboration with our sales team and product management.
- In cooperation with our customer service team you will go new and cutting edge ways in customer segmentation
- You will be a driving force in innovating our marketing processes
- You will analyze the current digital marketing landscape, market trends, and competitor actions, and apply the resulting knowledge to our business.
- Degree in business administration, economics or a comparable job qualification
- At least three years working experience in online marketing with proven skills in SEM, SEO, Affiliate, Display, E-mail Marketing, Campaign Management, and multi-channel advertising.
- Good understanding of the e-commerce business and its relevant KPIs.
- Proven skills using web analysis software/tools and MS-Office. First experiences using business intelligence tools are beneficial.
- Strong affinity for marketing innovation.
- Creative as well as structured, solution driven and analytical working style.
- Comfort in an international team. As a true team-player you possess a high level of integrity, excellent communicational skills, and the desire to take on responsibility.
- Fluency in English. Good knowledge of German and French are beneficial.
What we offer
- Permanent employment 40 hrs/week
- Well-funded and stable global player in a niche market.
- Dynamic marketspace.
- Exciting partnerships and products.
- International and highly diverse team.
- Office in the heart of Berlin.
- Opportunity to grow with us.