Marketing Specialist (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Founded in 2003, erento quickly grew from a small start-up to one of the largest online rental marketplaces in Europe with operations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the UK and Finland. We aggregate several thousand rental businesses and service almost 20,000 users daily on our site. We aspire to provide rental companies data-driven, customer-centric solutions. We are an international, trusted marketplace with plans to become the leader in the emerging collaborative economy.
We are looking for a start-up minded Marketing Specialist to support our growing Marketing team at erento. As we're currently working on a relaunch of our platform (including new backend infrastructure), we urgently need a strong, motivated Marketing Specialist who will take on the role of defining and implementing a state-of-the-art SEO concept for erento 2.0 and who will be responsible for the complete SEO for erento.
In your role, you will take ownership of all SEO-related activities for our new platform - both during the preparation of the launch as well as afterwards. You will be working very closely with our Product and Development teams. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to participate in an exciting change environment - we're turning our company around and we need YOU for this!
We are recruiting the position as a full-time position starting as soon as possible.
- You'll be responsible for developing the SEO concept for our new platform
- You'll be responsible for managing the migration to the new platform together with our Product and Development teams
- You'll be responsible for implementing constant improvements to the platform after launch and during internationalization
- You'll bring new ideas for SEO through your constant research and data-driven approach to decision making
You are (or have)
- Relevant work experience (ideally internships or previous jobs in SEO) and preferrably a related degree (e.g. Business Administration, Business Informatics, etc.)
- Familiar with all things SEO, including tools (e.g. Sistrix, Searchmetrics)
- Always up to date with the latest trends, tools and news in SEO and Online Marketing
- Able to think out of the box: We don't want to replicate SEO techniques that have been successful the last years, but we want to be a step ahead and do "SEO for the future"
Flexible, hard-working and a true self-starter (this is not a 9 to 5 job)
Structured, well organized and reliable - you will be given a great share of real responsibility!
Energetic and willing to dive in headfirst and make things happen
- Native German and excellent English (written & verbal)
We offer you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to shape a company that's currently undergoing a complete transformation process. You're going to be an integral part of the Marketing team - including flat hierarchies, insights into all parts of Digital Marketing, great team spirit :) You will be working independently with a great deal of responsibility - and you can determine the future of our SEO!
We’re building something awesome: come to work for us in Berlin enjoying a fun, light maker culture at our company. Check out who we are and what we are planning with erento at http://blog.erento.com.
P.S.: Please upload your application documents in either PDF or Word format.