(Junior) Online Marketing Manager (m/f) - French Market
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
McMakler is a symbol of innovation in the real estate industry, combining a service of excellence with the use of the latest technologies to provide a unique client-focused experience. Being one of the most dynamic companies in the German real estate market, we have grown explosively since 2015 from a startup to an established and recognized firm with 450 employees working over 100 locations in Germany and Austria.
In May 2017, we have received a Series B financing in the double-digit million range which will enable us to plan for a stable growth and plays an important role in our international expansion in countries such as France and Italy.
Day after day, we work together as a team to increase owners’ and sellers’ satisfaction. For the upcoming expansion, we are looking for the best colleagues and partners to make the next years a great success. Join us and become a part of our great team!
- You plan, create and improve high-performance (CPC, CPL, CPA) online marketing campaigns (SEA, Display, Native) for the French market
- You are responsible for market and competition analysis
- You develop campaign ideas and support the implementation of A/B-testings
- You provide analysis and performance reports to regulate the campaigns
- You have completed university studies in marketing, media, economics, communication science or other studies in a similar field
- You already have established experience regarding online marketing and/or project management of performance marketing campaigns
- You can convince with your online affinity and analytical mindset
- You got an high level of technical understanding of digital solutions
- You are characterised by a high degree of self-initiative, readiness for action and a hands-on-mentality
- Strong communications skills and team spirit complete your profile
As a McMakler we offer
- An employment at one of the most fast-growing companies throughout Germany
- The opportunity to contribute your individual strengths and your own ideas to the development of the French market
- Excellent professional perpectives with high development potential and promotion prospects
- A big field of responsibility and freedom
- An intensive and personal mentoring from day one within a dynamic environment with ambitious, highly motivated team members and flat hierarchies
- The best startup atmosphere: fresh fruit, ginger shots, ice cream, team events and office drinks
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
We are looking forward to receive your application including your salary expectations and earliest starting date! Your contact person, Tatiana Jimenez, is happy to answer your questions in advance via telephone: +49 (0) 30 555 744 933.