Customer Relationship Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The Medici Living Group is pleased to announce an opening for a new role, Customer Relationship Manager. With a focus on technology and innovative living, our Group provides a unique, fully-furnished membership based co-living experience created for global citizens with local spirit located in the heart of cities across the world. We develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing and are the largest co-living provider in Europe with over 1,400 units under management. Within this role, you will be responsible for defining the customer Journey for both B2B and B2C customers and ensuring a great experience.
- You will analyse the customer journey across all touch points within the organization in close cooperation with other departments to maximize the commercial opportunities
- You will be responsible for the Development and implementation of CRM strategies encouraging B2C and B2B customer retention and customer loyalty
- You will be driving projects in such as extending our CRM platform structure and architecture, and setting up relevant reporting structures
- Your work will provide leverage for the entire marketing team ensuring greater campaign effectiveness
- You will be responsible for the operative steering of all CRM campaigns in pre-sale and post-sale stages, retention campaigns, testing and reporting
- You have 2+ years working experience in CRM, e-mail marketing and campaign management
- You are an avid learner who remains current on industrial best practices and tools that drive higher performance and optimization.
- You are data-driven and use your analytical power to interpret reports and initiate essential modifications
- You bring a good understanding of online business and you are eager to experience innovative ways for B2C B2B communication
- You are a team player with ability to work independently
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus, not a must!
What we offer you
- Directly reporting to the CMO
- A disruptive concept and a great product.
- An experienced founding team that has been with the company for over five years
- The flexibility to be a true Entrepreneur and shape the future of the company
- A flat hierarchy with a fun start-up culture – enrich the lives of our dynamic and highly-motivated team with your personality