Senior QA Engineer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Our radiology information system (RIS) is one of the cornerstones of our business. RIS comprises individual, autonomous components that communicate with each other on an event-driven basis. As a Software Engineer you are responsible for the continuous development and optimisation of the RIS. You work in an agile manner in an international and cross-functional team and are responsible for design, implementation, automated testing and software documentation. Your daily working scenario is characterised by a toolbox of state of the art technology, a cutting-edge microservices environment and clear opportunities for development.
medneo | Radiology as a Service
medneo revolutionises diagnostic imaging – as the operator of diagnostic platforms in the inpatient and outpatient area. Instead of today’s system of buying expensive medical equipment, customers buy from us clinical images – as a service. We call this “Radiology as a Service”. This means that we, as a company, handle all areas of the diagnostic process that are not one of a physician's core competencies. As a dynamically expanding company – in Germany and internationally – we are continuously on the lookout for employees to implement our unique service and quality promise in a range of different roles for our customers and their patients.
What you will do
- Design and implement a state-of-the-art automated test infrastructure
- Be responsible for what you do and work self-determined
- Communicate proactively within and outside of your own development team
What you won't do
- Manual testing - that's what robots are for
- Managing outdated quality management software solutions
- Sit in pointless meetings - your time is better spent doing things you like
- Have a complicated job title and report to someone you don't actually know - we have a flat hierarchy and want to keep it that way
- Creative approach
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus) and active listening with regards to working with cross-functional, agile teams
- An analytical and process-oriented mind
- Commitment to and passion for software development
- Some years of experience as the one who creates and improves the automated test infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of Jenkins, Travis or some alternative
- Sound knowledge of how to architecture a landscape of unit, integration, system, behaviour and UI tests
- Vast experience in testing scalable distributed systems, based on modern microservices architecture
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, CQRS and reactive applications
- Experience in dealing with container-based environments and orchestration of containers with cluster solutions
- A modern technology environment to support the company’s growth
- Opportunity to leave a footprint by building up the IT department together with the team in a young and growing company
- Personal development by growing together with the company
- Flexible working hours
- Employment: permanent full-time position
We look forward to receiving your application via the “Jetzt bewerben" (Apply Now) button.
Your contact if you have any questions: Alessandro Di Dedda - HR Business Partner.