Backend Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Based in the heart of Vienna, the MeisterLabs team works, plays, exercises and parties together. What unites our team is the drive to develop beautiful and intuitive tools that help users across the world to be more productive. Our tools are MindMeister and MeisterTask and used for mindmapping and task management.
Whether you're already a Senior Ruby on Rails developer or you're a Junior back-end developer looking to learn the language, we want to hear from you! Expect challenging projects as you help to develop new features, make technological updates and design and implement integrations with 3rd party tools. You will work closely with both our front-end and other back-end developers.
- Experience with OOP languages, ideally Ruby
- Experience with web frameworks, ideally Ruby on Rails
- Experience with MySQL or other DBMSs (MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Bonus: API design patterns (REST, JSON, etc.) – written or used
- Good English skills
- Good team and organizational skills
- Curiosity, ability to grasp tasks quickly and solve problems independently
- Small, highly motivated team
- Competitive salary starting from 2.700 Euros gross monthly, depending on experience
- Strong focus on the personal and professional development of all employees
- Take part in fairs and conferences (e.g. Google I/O)
- Work independently and with the newest technologies
- Startup atmosphere (BBQs on the roof, annual company retreats, ...)
Please send us your CV / Linkedin profile via mail.