Intern (m/f) - Entrepreneur in Residence
Business Development Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2017
A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
If you are fascinated by start-ups and entrepreneurship and you are driven by having an impact on the world than you can´t miss the unique opportunity to support the teams of the Merck Company Builder. You will support various of our projects across Life Science, Healthcare and Chemicals in their efforts to build a successful business. You will work with the founders in their daily activities especially in research and business modelling. Through your work you will get the chance to learn about our industries and on how to turn a promising idea into a successful business.
Who you are
- Studies in economics, entrepreneurship or natural science at a leading university with an excellent academic record
- Previous internship in a consultancy, investment banking or start-up environment
- High analytical and future-orientated way of thinking as well as strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Good knowledge in IT standard applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferably first experience in using market research tools such as SPSS or SAS
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with people at all levels in an organization
What we offer
At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply now and find more information at our website.