Community Manager (m/f)
Beginn: September 2017
Our team is looking for a dedicated full-time Partner Community Manager (m/f) with French & German language skills to grow our crowd of service providers in France and Switzerland. The position is based in Berlin or Zurich.
As a Community Manager
- You are responsible for engaging the partner community to grow the numbers of transactions they handle with a focus to keep our Net Promoter Score (NPS) high.
- You do heavy analyses of our community behavior and segmentation.
- You design and implement onboarding activities and incentives to maximize engagement and build an efficient platform, while ensuring highly efficient utilization of our capital.
- You will continuously work with the Product Team to proactively create new features improving closing rate for transactions and customer NPS.
- You perform Cost-Benefit-Analyses with the focus on evaluating the economic and strategic costs and benefits of incentive programs and engagement activities.
- You work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure that we have enough service providers in every region and that they have the required skills to complete the services offered on mila.com.
- You deliver regular news and product updates to the current service providers on the platform engaging them to use Mila on a regular basis and ensuring high quality of service.
Mila (www.mila.com) provides a home service at the touch of a button, based on the Mila crowd service model. At mila.com users can find, hire and rate skilled people in their vicinity, or even offer their own technical expertise. Companies like Swisscom and Vodafone use Mila to build up a service community around their products and services, or to expand their service range with the help on an external crowd service.
- Minimum BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, economics or equivalent practical experience.
- Data driven decision making mentality with strong communication skills combined with a can-do attitude.
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SQL).
- Very good project management and communication skills.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonus and permanent contract.
- You are part of a growing international tech company with well-known customers like Conrad Electronic, Vodafone, Swisscom and innogy.
- You have the possibility to drive Mila in a new market (France).
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication for a fast realization of your ideas.
- International team in Zurich and Berlin and a family atmosphere in our offices.
- Maximum flexibility and opportunities to grow.
Did we catch your attention? For further information and an application visit our website.