HR Business Partner (m/f)
Mindspace Germany GmbH
Business Development HR Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for an HR Business Partner (m/f), this full-time position is based in Berlin and entails being an active player in the Global Mindspace HR Team. An ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of HR processes and be a focal point in our Berlin hub.
The main responsibilities of an HR Business Partner at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- You will be expected to handle end to end HR processes, feel the pulse of the sites and the team members by interacting, communicating and by being a presence for them.
- Oversee the recruitment process from end to end. Promote and support recruiting strategies and collaborate with managers to create a high performing, diverse workforce.
- Communicate with new employees by conducting feedback conversations, in order to ensure smooth adjustment into Mindspace.
- Handle manager-employee relations and act as support for any internal issues that arise.
- Conduct and support implementation of organizational restructures and changes. Initiate, communicate and implement global organizational processes & guidelines.
- Supporting managers in employee’s relations and issues, problem solving and team performance.
- Employee care - Allocation of general welfare budget, scheduling of team gatherings, social incentive plan (perks)
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Explaining HR policy guidance and interpretation to the employees.
- Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- BA degree in Psychology, behavioral science, Education, Social studies - a must
- min. 5 years of experience as an HRBP in a high-tech company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German-a must
- Willingness to travel nationwide & abroad
Critical Competencies for Success
- You must have strong (verbal & written) communication skills
- HR is all about people - strong teamwork abilities and interpersonal skills are a must for someone who will be actively interacting with talent!
- You must be a fiercely independent worker who is proactive, innovative and able to think outside of the box; Creativity is key!
- Every day should be viewed as a new opportunity to showcase high levels of energy & motivation – this is your chance to shine and show off your drive and enthusiasm with pride!
- You should be able to effectively manage time and know how to prioritize tasks under a time-crunch: don’t give in when the going gets tough!
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Are you delighted and ready? Then please submit your English application to our e-mail adress.
* Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer