Head of Performance Marketing (m/f)
Mister Spex GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Mister Spex – Today’s Way To Buy Eyewear
Mister Spex is a young and rapidly growing German e-commerce company based in Berlin. We are specialists in the distribution of optical products like glasses, sunglasses, sports eyewear and contact lenses.
Mister Spex offers exciting and challenging tasks for a team player who is reliable and can work independently. Proactive thinking and creative input are desired and strongly supported. We are currently looking for co-workers who would like to help, to distribute optical equipment successfully all over Europe.
Being part of our marketing-team is challenging and rewarding at the same time. In order to strengthen our team in Berlin from now on, we are looking for a Head of Performance Marketing (m/f).
- Bring Performance Marketing at Mister Spex to the next level
- Define the business plans, budgets, strategy and structures for the Marketing team - including P&L responsibility
- Design, manage, control and optimize our marketing activities and budgets “hands-on” across 10+ countries and channels, including Google, Display, Facebook, Affiliates, Price Comparison, Partners/Cooperations
- Manage link between Country Heads/local needs and Marketing Managers/channel experts; efficiently manage relation to BI/Analytics and IT/Product
- Optimize and integrate channel operations and lead, coach and assist a growing team of 10+ channel managers in daily business – “get into the details”
- Develop and scale innovative marketing campaigns and channels
- Conceptualize, re-design and implement analytical model for marketing spending optimization
- Ensure customer-centric BI and channels are set-up and further automated to tailor marketing messages
- You are THE Performance Marketing expert with a proven track-record of Marketing channel optimization and automation of processes
- Sound mix of strong conceptual, data driven, analytical and tech capabilities but also hands-on, thorough and agile mentality to generate true impact
- Outstanding degree in a tech, quantitative and/or marketing related subject (e.g. economics, IT, Data Science, Communication Science, Marketing, Business, Engineering etc.)
- At least 4 years of professional experience in a market- and customer-oriented industry & function or consulting, ideally in E-Commerce managing a broad variety of marketing channels
- Ability to manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously and prioritize adequately in a fast-paced environment
- You dig deep into the details and manage “hands-on” and thoroughly your Marketing channels
- Strong customer focus and will to profoundly understand underlying customer needs
- Personal drive to design new marketing approaches, processes, structures, push change and sales
- Excellent leadership skills which make you a great team player and fun to work with
What we offer
- Mister Spex Academy
- Up to 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Corporate Benefits - Fitness, Hotels, Car Rental, etc.
- Start the day with fruit, vegetables, coffee, tea etc.
- Employee discounts up to 40% in your own online shop
- We live with respect and stand for our international team!
Please upload your application documents, consisting of a cover letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation, to our application tool on our website by using the “apply online” button. For any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone.