Mobile Application Developer Android/iOS (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The Berlin-based start-up eTherapists is one of the first digital workplace health provider for companies and therapists on the European market.
eTherapists will be a performance boost for companies by taking care of presenteeism and absenteeism.
We are going to analyse the health status of employees, help solving the acute musculoskeletal problem in our population, reach health goals and, finally, make employees get awards and scores for actively improving their health.
In the end, the company receives monthly reports on the health status of its employees with the objective of a better interaction with the company’s most important resource – its employees.
Help us get more performance!
Our backend is powered by Java. It is designed to scale and take care of personal data.
- Ambitious team player within our flat-hierarchy agile teams
- Several years of experience in the development of mobile apps
- Preferably a degree in Computer Science
- High focus on architectural software design using state of the art design patterns and related principles
- Experience in the development of apps primarily for Android or iOS
Our eTherapists family offers
- open–minded, cordial colleagues
- room for new ideas and a bunch of creativity
- ambitious challenges to gain new IT / business skills
- being part of a fast growing and dynamic start-up in the health segment
- a beautiful office space in the heart of Berlin’s start-up scene in Kreuzberg
Do you want to be a part of a promising and unique start-up?
If you want to be a part of a revolutionary start-up that wants to improve people’s lives and to help companies in Europe get more performance, you could the right addition to our team. We will gladly answer all of your questions via e-mail – or in person, if you want to drop by. Apply for this position and join our eTherapists family!