Mobile Apps Marketing Manager (m/f)
Beginn: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
To support our awesome mobile teams in our HQ in Munich we are as of now looking for an online marketing expert & a growth hacker who is a total pro when it comes to mobile apps. You are a creative head with innovative marketing ideas to further promote our apps & are passionate about working with numbers then STYLIGHT is the place to be for you!
- You drive the conceptualization, conduction and controlling of all of STYLIGHT’s performance-oriented mobile advertising campaigns for our iOS & Android App (acquisition & retention campaigns).
- You are constantly optimizing our campaigns, reviewing their performance regarding certain KPIs and deriving strategic implementations in order to improve our mobile app marketing.
- In close collaboration with our social media team, our developers and product manager of the apps you make sure that our target group knows, downloads & continuously uses our STYLIGHT apps.
- You create App Store Optimization (ASO) strategies to ensure that the STYLIGHT apps rank always on top of the search results for relevant keywords in both app stores.
- With the help of marketing analytics you evolve a Lifetime Value (LTV) model to efficiently conduct our paid marketing efforts.
- By constantly researching and analyzing our competitors & the newest industry trends as well as in close collaboration with external partners you keep STYLIGHT’s mobile marketing up to date.
- You have a track record of at least 2 years of experience regarding mobile marketing in an e-commerce environment - experiences in collaborating with mobile media agencies is a plus.
- You have a very good degree in online marketing, computer science, economics or similar and you bring first hands-on experience in project management.
- You are a creative head constantly looking for the newest trends within the mobile industry and have a high affinity for internet technologies & online marketing.
- You care for details as much as you love working with numbers & you have profound analytical skills.
- You have excellent communications skills in German and English.
- We are a team of experienced developers, designers, product managers & online marketing managers.
- We develop and promote the best and fastest-growing online magazine for fashion, beauty & lifestyle in Germany.
- We are a bunch of creatives storming the office with tons of new ideas every morning.
- We know the world of social media and mobile apps as good as our wardrobes.
Why join STYLIGHT?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International and highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, nature, museums, and restaurants are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.com/About/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
Does that sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, portfolio with references)!
Link to apply