Mobile Product Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Interested in messaging apps? Interested in mobile marketplaces? Do you want to be part of a team with a startup mindset inside a mature company? We are looking for a detail-orientated Mobile Product Manager (f/m) with a Spanish copywriting talent to conquer the Latino market in US as well as LATAM with our product http://www.app-fortunica.com/. Your job will be to guide the marketing strategy, design, development of the consumer apps, as well as the advisor apps (offer and demand).
- Be the voice of the user/customer within the company (apps). User scenarios and personas.
- Be the voice of the readers within the company (apps and web). User scenarios and personas.
- Define your features. Write specs and user stories, create wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists. Communicate functionality and incorporate feedback. Rinse and repeat.
- Prioritize incoming feature requests from the market, IT, finance, BI, Marketing and customer service. Manage the backlog of features. Work closely with the other PMs to release features across all apps and webs (including the admin panel etc).
- Identify, distill and curate market problems into a compelling vision and strategy for the mobile app.
- You have a feel for a marketing style of copywriting that influences all texts inside the apps and marketing materials, versus feature type copywriting.
- Monitor and measure the existing apps apps and feed learnings back into the team roadmap (user ratings, user feedback, KPI´s).
- Drive product launch and develop go-to-market plans.
- Coordinate with marketing on Facebook campaigns, ASO, landing pages and customer service mails.
- 3+ years’ experience (or equivalent) in an app focused product management and/or strategy role within the internet or mobile industries.
- Deep knowledge of both the Android and iOS mobile platforms and the limitations and differing features of each. A working knowledge of other mobile platforms.
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on data-driven decision making.
- Attention to detail – you have a thorough and methodical approach to every project.
- A good sense of functional interface design, allowing you to work seamlessly with UI/UX design team.
- Demonstrated end to end ownership of a mobile application product from ideation through design, development and implementation including ongoing support.
- A love for apps. You breathe data. And you can’t wait to be a central part of the app store space.
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish and English (we work in an international work environment).
- Hands on and pragmatic attitude combined with a result driven, long term vision thinking.
Preferred, but not necessary to have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Economics/Econometrics or HCI/UX Designer
- German knowledge
- Esoteric knowledge
- An interesting, challenging and varied permanent position with a versatile development perspective awaits you.
- Our open corporate culture is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoyment of work and flat hierarchies.
- An international, dedicated and highly motivated team awaits you.
- Your workplace is located in the heart of Berlin, the liveliest city in Germany, directly at Checkpoint Charlie.
- Our daily drinks (coffee, tea, water) and the fresh fruit will give you a good start in the day.
If this challenge appeals to you and you want to actively shape a successful growing company, please send your application (incl. availability and salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is looking forward to meet you in person!