Mobile Product Owner (m/f)
Beginn: Dezember 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Home24, Europe‘s largest online furniture store. With over 100,000 products from more than 350 manufacturers, we offer our clients a unique range of furniture, lamps and home accessories.
Our Home24 loft is situated in a former cigar factory in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg. From there, our young and international team manages our web shops in Germany, France, Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland and Belgium. Since 2009 we have been working with great passion and enthusiasm for a great cause: We revolutionize the furniture market.
Therefore we are looking for you from now on as
Mobile Product Owner (f/m)
Home24 Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial mobile leader with the passion to innovate and execute product initiatives across native applications developed for smartphones and tablets running on the most popular operating systems.
Your passion to create a fantastic product will combine with your ability to identify, prioritize and initiate Home24 native application projects in a rapid manner -- thanks to our release cycle that allows us to launch updated versions of our apps more than 50 times a year, per platform.
You will be embedded within the native applications development teams to drive the customer-facing vision into product requirements that enhance user satisfaction from our headquarters in Berlin. A battery of A/B tests designed to identify content, features and functionality improvements assist you in evaluating customer satisfaction and business value.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative mobile products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class mobile engineers and mobile designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics thatindicate the success of products
- Understand Home24’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- MA/MS in Computer Science or related technical field is ideal
- 4+ years product management or product design experience
- Must have proven experience delivering at least one market leading consumer mobile app, preferably of a transactional nature, on the iOS or Android platform
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Must have solid understanding of Mobile UX and online commerce practices on smartphones and tablets
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing in web and native apps settings
- Experience with the SCRUM/Kanban methodology is a plus, but not required
What we offer you
- Opportunities for advancement – independence and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- A highly motivated team of professional developers, database and system operators, quality and product managers
- Openness to new ideas and creativity
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting success story, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us a copy of your resume and relevant credentials (including a copy of your diploma, if available), as well as your expected salary and earliest possible start date via https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=orpb0fwL&s=gruenderszene.