Mobile QA Tester (m/f)
IT Projektmanagement Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At CrossLend, we’re proud to be trailblazers in the bold new world of digital credit mediation and financing, with our pioneering cross-border marketplace lending platform.
It’s our vision to resolve the supply and demand dilemma of traditional lending in the European market by connecting borrowers from high-interest rate countries with investors from low-interest rate countries, through our unique cross-border marketplace lending platform. We’re bridging Europe’s credit divide to create fresh opportunities for people on both sides of the coin.
About your role
- Responsible for testing our native mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Cooperation and cross collaboration with product management, web QA and IT teams
- Development of Test-Scenarios and Test-Cases
- Creation of test plans and setting the test scope
- Logging defects in a defect tracking tool
- Development of automated tests Responsible for testing our native mobile apps for iOS and Android
About your profile
- You have 2+ years experience in Quality Assurance
- You have experience working with mobile Software Projects
- You are an analytical thinker and are quality orientated
- You are a strong team player and are not shy to escalate quality related issues
- You are familiar with JSON, XML and CharlesProxy
- Experience in implementing automated mobile app tests in one or more of the frameworks below is a plus: Appium, Calabash, UI Automator, Junit or TestNG
- Fluent English language skills, German is a plus
We are an awesome team of more than 60 people from 20 different countries. We work cooperatively in the same building located in the heart of Berlin (in the Sony Center building at Potsdamer Platz) with our office language being English.
What characterises us
- We love to work in a very international and communicative environment
- We are all driven by passion and results
- We all believe that everyone has a big impact in the organisation
- We value personal and professional development inside the company
- We have fun at work. A lot. Full branded kicker, free coffee, fruit and beverages are always available
Do you identify yourself with the position? Would you like to be part of our team?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
This position is available immediately.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
APPLY TODAY, START TOMORROW!