Mobile Web Developer (m/f)
Beginn: Juli 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We’re looking for product-aware engineers who are thoughtful, responsible and passionate builders who value user experience. If you love to write code that’s clean, understandable, and easy to maintain by your fellow developers, we're listening.
Your job will be to create a new product built on a scalable, reliable and performant architecture in order to deliver an intuitive, cross-device and cross-browser experience to our customers. The main focus is to evangelise mobile development across all platforms and display sizes.
- You have experience shipping one or more rock-solid web applications with a focus on touch devices, ideally currently available online.
- You understand and can integrate MV* frameworks.
- You are passionate about clean code and test driven development (TDD).
- Collaborating with other developers and contributing to building standards, tools, and approaches is how you work best.
- Cross-browser compatibility issues on mobile platforms are known to you.
- You are receptive to debugging, reiterating and improving your code on different mobile platforms.
- You are enthusiastic about your work, have a keen interest in the latest technologies and standards, and love to put them to work.
- You are a team player that likes to communicate.
Desirable skills that will really impress us
- Active contributions to open source projects
- Familiar with frontend testing tools like Karma and Mocha
- Experience with Backbone and MarionetteJS
- Practice with modern workflow tools: npm, node.js (grunt, bower), git, Jenkins
- Experience with working in agile development teams, especially Scrum
- We are the market leader in a fast growing industry
- We operate globally and offer international career opportunities
- We support your personal development through training
- You can expect being part of an international team with a flat hierarchy and an open minded way of working