Agile Coach (m/f)
Projektmanagement Operations Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We want to hire an agile coach who is passionate and experienced to help our teams to develop software solutions for our ambitious products.
MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA will create services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
We would be delighted if you were to accompany us on this exciting and challenging journey. We are not only looking for candidates to fill our job vacancies; we want you as a crucial part of our team. Our core competence is passion.
What you will do
- Help the teams at MOIA to grow and get greater
- Spread knowledge about agile methodologies and values and inspire your team members to try
- Coaching teams in collaboration and communication across the teams borders
- Close collaboration with the other Agile Coaches (m/f) and Scrum Masters (m/f) at MOIA
What we expect
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves growing people, is excited to work in high-performance teams and can thrive in a startup culture.
- Several years of experience with agile methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Scrum) and leadership
- Great communication skills
- Courage and pragmatism to solve impediments and improve our ways of collaboration
- Being fluent in German and English
What we offer you
We are a new company and a fast-growing team. We see things from a people perspective, observing, learning and responding to their social needs. We are always curious to find better ways to do things and so we question everything. We are driven by the possibilities better urban mobility solutions can unlock. We work with different people, disciplines and companies to make great things happen. MOIA offers a unique opportunity as it combines the best of the startup and corporate worlds. We are an innovative new business based in top locations such as Berlin and Hamburg, but are also backed by a large corporate parent providing funding, resources, know-how and commitment.
What we offer in detail:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus
- Mobility budget
- Job Ticket (public transport)
- Subsidisation of a fitness club membership
- 30 days of holiday
Our work is dedicated to transforming the lives of billions – you will be part of this vision.