Marketing and Event Manager (m/f/d)
Marketing Projektmanagement PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2019
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We want to hire a Marketing and Event Manager (m/f/d), who is passionate about the future of mobility.
MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA will create services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
We would be delighted if you were to accompany us on this exciting and challenging journey. We are not only looking for candidates to fill our job vacancies; we want you as a crucial part of our team. Our core competence is passion.
What you will do
- You will be responsible for the overarching brand event strategy in close cooperation with the head of Brand and Communications and the MOIA management.
- You will be accountable for the conceptualization and implementation of internal or external events hosted by MOIA.
- You will be in charge of our Co-Creation process and will develop new events to continue the successful urban mobility stakeholder participation series. That means e.g. scouting of relevant topics, preparation of evaluation tools, event planning and execution or summarizing the results.
- You will plan and steer our participations at fairs and conferences. Relevant working packages are e.g. evaluation of events, concept development or the implementation on site with our partner network.
- You will manage several projects simultaneously to support the further development of our brand e.g. creating new advertising material, proceeding the development of the MOIA merchandising shop or conceptualizing small scale market research studies to create newbrand-related content.
What we expect
- You have a degree in either marketing, communications or an equivalent field.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in working in a similar event role on the corporate or agency side, ideally from a similar industry.
- You are passionate about events as an essential part of the overarching brand communication.
- You have advanced organization, coordination and analytics skills. That makes you able to be the lead contact at an event or to manage a broad variety of topics.
- You keep calm under high time pressure and in stressful situations.
- You are used to create new communication assets within the framework of existing brand guidelines.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in German and English.
What we offer you
We are a new company and a fast-growing team. We see things from a people perspective, observing, learning and responding to their social needs. We are always curious to find better ways to do things and so we question everything. We are driven by the possibilities better urban mobility solutions can unlock. We work with different people, disciplines and companies to make great things happen. MOIA offers a unique opportunity as it combines the best of the startup and corporate worlds. We are an innovative new business based in top locations such as Berlin and Hamburg, but are also backed by a large corporate parent providing funding, resources, know-how and commitment.
What we offer in detail:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus
- Mobility budget
- Job Ticket (public transport)
- Subsidisation of a fitness club membership
- 30 days of holiday
Our work is dedicated to transforming the lives of billions – you will be part of this vision.