Working Student (m/f/d) - Communication Designer
Grafik Marketing PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2019
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
We want to hire a Working Student Communication Designer (m/f), who is passionate about the future of mobility.
MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA will create services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
We would be delighted if you were to accompany us on this exciting and challenging journey. We are not only looking for candidates to fill our job vacancies; we want you as a crucial part of our team. Our core competence is passion.
What you will do
As part of the design team you’ll create and deliver marketing materials, including web content assets, mailings, presentation decks and media assets.
- Help execute and build a library of marketing assets
- Ensuring all file types and versions are included
- Work closely with marketing partners in an agile environment
- Work openly and sharing ideas
What we expect
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving problems, is excited to work in high-
performance teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
- Experience in communication design, product design or interaction design
- A portfolio showcasing your skills and experience in Sketch, Adobe Creative
- Understanding of responsive design, responsive and hybrid email design
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment with tight deadlines and the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Passion for our vision
What we offer you
We are a new company and a fast-growing team. We see things from a people perspective, observing, learning and responding to their social needs. We are always curious to find better ways to do things and so we question everything. We are driven by the possibilities better urban mobility solutions can unlock. We work with different people, disciplines and companies to make great things happen. MOIA offers a unique opportunity as it combines the best of the startup and corporate worlds. We are an innovative new business based in top locations such as Berlin and Hamburg, but are also backed by a large corporate parent providing funding, resources, know-how and commitment.
Our work is dedicated to transforming the lives of billions – you will be part of this vision.