Product Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
MONOQI is the online destination for hand-picked design. Since 2012, we have dedicated ourselves to collecting hard-to-find and limited-edition design products. With an international team representing over 25 nationalities, MONOQI searches the globe for the best contemporary design, making strong curatorial selections.
We are a multinational, enthusiastic and fun team based in the heart of Berlin with a unified vision of changing the game in the furniture industry. And we are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member as Product Manager (m/f).
What you'll be working on
- Responsible for conception, improvement and delivery of the internal tools used by MONOQI in its business workflows
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how users and stakeholders - such as marketing, sourcing, content, or logistics - work with the tools in their workflows
- Collect and qualify needs, requirements, improvement requests, bugs, etc coming from users and stakeholders, as well as come up with own improvements
- Organize individual improvements into a coherent product vision and put them on a dynamic roadmap together with stakeholders, prioritized based on impact vs complexity
- Specify tickets for development to deliver the roadmap
- Manage the agile delivery process of your dedicated internal tools development team
- Involve and maintain transparency on priorities and progress towards stakeholders throughout the process
What you’ll bring to the team
- At least 2 years work experience as a product manager in an agile environment
- Experience working with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Orientation to detail, with strong logical and analytical capabilities and a good ability to work under pressure
- Team player and quick thinker, used to work across departments on a wide range of topics, with very good communication skills
- Self-motivated and hard working, pulling all strings to get things done - you take pride in the quality of your work
- Entrepreneurial mindset, thriving in a fast moving startup environment
- English is a must, both speaking and writing, German is a plus
What do we offer
- A challenging, motivating position in a rapidly growing design company
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic, international environment
- A fair compensation along with a special employee discount on all products offered in our online selection
- Yoga classes
- An open, creative, and design-minded workspace in Berlin-Mitte
Join the MONOQI team!
We look forward to receiving your application.