Internship (m/f) - New Technologies
Montblanc Simplo GmbH
Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2018
Montblanc is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing
instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture,
quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. Montblanc is present all around the world with
more than 20 subsidiaries and 550 boutiques.
About the department
Within Montblanc the department New Technologies is responsible for bringing relevant
digital solutions to the market which connect to the DNA of Montblanc as well as targeting a
digital-savvy audience. It is positioned as an incubator for new ideas as well as an entity
executing those ideas from development to market launch. Over the course of the last two
years, the department launched several high-impact products, for example the Augmented
paper, a digital organizer, and the Summit Android Wear Smartwatch. In the future the department will strengthen its profile and is therefore looking for exceptional personalities supporting its mission.
As an intern in the New Technologies Department you are an integral part of the team with the aim to develop your skillset along the digital product transformation journey in an
international context. You will closely work together along the value chain with all
stakeholders. Tasks in your internship may include:
- Creating new ideas, concepts and use cases together with team members
- Development of business models along existing market trends
- Creating market, competitor and growth analysis
- Coordination with marketing and sales departments
- Support the team with administrative tasks
- Support with project management and define parts of a product
- You are a student of Economics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or similar fields of study
- You are aiming at a Master's degree or at the final stage of your Bachelor's degree or in your Gap Year in between
- You have strong affinity to technology, in particular to Internet of things, wearables and gadgets
- Experience in start-ups and a basic understanding of the fashion and luxury industry are beneficial
- Your English language skills are proficient, both spoken and in writing, to be fluent in German would be beneficial
- We rely on your willingness to operate in a fast paced and very international environment
- You are an autonomous self-starter with focus on creating output, team oriented and you participate in a feedback driven culture
Please let us know your earliest start date!
Should you wish to apply, please click use the Job-Link in the contact field.
We look forward to hearing from you!