On-Demand Product Lead (m/f)
moovel Group GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Urban Mobility Startup seeks On-Demand Product Lead (m/f)
I am David the CPO at moovel and together with my product and product design team leads Philip and Michael we are looking for a collaborative team lead in Stuttgart/Berlin. With moovel ondemand we are developing a service that enables more people to move freely and securely without owning a car, which ultimately leads to cities being a better place to live - and that brings us to you now. We need a team member who enjoys working on the product just as much as we do, who knows what customers want and need before they know it, and who is not that easy to distress.
First a quick look at us
Mobility is rapidly changing in cities and we are actively transforming the way people think about transportation. moovel combines and offers innovative mobility services. Now we are taking the next step and revolutionize urban mobility. moovel is part of a large global corporation (Daimler AG), but at the heart of it, we are a startup. We act as a partner for cities, transport networks and customers with the goal of making cities smarter and creating an operating system for urban mobility that provides access to appropriate mobility options in urban areas and paves the way for the future with autonomous vehicles. Currently, 250 employees work in small creative teams in Germany and the U.S. at four locations - Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart, and Portland.
How the new role will involve: be a pioneer
You will own the vision and the roadmap for our on-demand service in moovels product portfolio. Our On-Demand Product Lead has to be an innovator and thought leader who always puts product-market fit first, and effectively communicates this vision both internally and to clients. But it is also crucial that our solution fits seamlessly into our platform. It is therefore also important to coordinate with all internal stakeholders. We are a team of entrepreneurs in their hearts, so we enjoy working with like-minded people with a vision and passion - people who are proactive, highly motivated and who think ahead. We challenge each other to get the best out of it and it is also okay if you are not always everybody’s darling.
Some of the things you will do
- You will take care of the further development of moovel’s on demand service, manage and shape it
- Lead and grow a team of product owners as well as being an advocate for the users and customers
- Study competitive offerings in the market and anticipate customer and clients needs
- Own, manage changes, and maintain the roadmap for the product portfolio
- Work together in cross-functional teams on the concept and execution of new business ideas and projects
- Prepare and present content to partners, customers, and executives as well as investigate and articulate our competitive positioning and strategy
- Represent the product in the company and take care of the communication of product features to other departments
- You will be responsible of shaping and improving day to day processes in an agile startup environment
- Degree in business, product management, business informatics or a related technical field
- 5+ years of Product Management in a high-tech company.
- 3+ years of leading medium sized teams of Product Managers and Product Designers (preferably in an agile environment).
- Effectively communicate complicated concepts to a non-technical audience
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude with a strong sense of product quality
- Eager to foster team development, including training, coaching, providing feedback, and team-wide communication.
- Being awesome
- Choose your own hardware
- Working with newest technologies & microservices
- Company pension plan
- Free breakfast, coffee & water
- Mobility allowance
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team of experts
- Working on products with a high impact on society
- International teams
- Child care allowance
- Flexible working hours
In summary, we are looking for a pioneer who loves working on products with impact and who enjoys leading a motivated and challenging team with a modern leadership style! If this letter catches you and you are more than ready for this challenge - we definitely want to meet you. Because what we can tell you is that a really exciting journey ahead of us. We are more than ready to meet you! Apply by clicking the link under "Kontaktdaten/Ansprechpartner"'
David, Philip, and Michael
If you have any questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact