MotionWerk Internship/Working Student (m/f) – Product Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
For MotionWerk’s first product Share&Charge, we are looking for a highly motivated intern/working student for product management for our rapidly growing team.
With Share&Charge (http://shareandcharge.com) we have developed one of the globally first products based on blockchain technology enabling people to share their electric charging poles and therewith boost e-mobility. We want to encourage and help e-mobilists to connect regionally and support each other. Share&Charge is the first product of the decentralised mobility transaction platform with various further use cases around decentralised IT solutions and mobility.
We are a young team passionate about sharing & mobility and we are looking for people who want to make a difference and shape the future of mobility.
Tell people about Share&Charge and excite them about sharing and e-mobility.
Join the team as an entrepreneurial pioneer and take the chance to change the mobility world.
What you have to deal with
- Understanding the e-mobility market and analysing the products of our key competitors
- Reporting of relevant product data on a regular basis
- Copy writing for our e-mobility blog
- Raising awareness for our services in e-mobility forums & generating leads
- Get in close contact with our costumers
- Assistance to coordinate test users
- Support for creating, collecting and evaluating customer feedback
- Support for the improvement of our Share&Charge App with testing and quality check
- Support for daily product management tasks
- Currently studying business administration economics (or you are just passionate about product management)
- Interest in the automotive and mobility industry
- Hands-on mentality and interested in working in a company from its early days
- Excellent skills in German and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.) is not a challenge
- Highly motivated to work in a young & dynamic Team, hands-on and result-oriented
To apply for the role or to learn more information, please email us with the subject line “Internship/Working Student (f/m) – Product Management | Essen”.