Head of Sales & Partnerships (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
MVP Factory reinvents software development for companies and engineers.
We are a platform where the best software engineers, designers, product managers and other specialists join forces to build and scale world-class digital products with proven entrepreneurs, companies and ourselves. We are dedicated to re-inventing how software is built by creating an entire ecosystem with focus on remote work, artificial intelligence and the best tools and processes via our platform.
We develop deep relationships with our clients, becoming their integrated technology partner and trusted advisor.
As Head of Sales & Partnerships, you will join us in Berlin to extend and nurture our relationships to the enterprise and startup world.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- You will take ownership of the enterprise and startup sales funnel from introduction to closure to continuous client development
- You will self-recruit a high performing team that is highly motivated and passionate about sales, account management, client service and software development to support you in the execution of that strategy
- You will identify, close and maintain partnerships
- As part of our leadership team, you will take over strategic projects on the business side to shape the strategy and future of MVP Factory
- You collect, organize and process client feedback and your opinion will be essential for building our MVPF Platform
- Graduated in Business, Engineering or other relevant fields
- 3+ years of experience in demanding environments (e.g. tech start-ups, management consultancies, etc.), ideally with focus on tech / digitalization
- Experience in b2b sales and enterprise client leadership
- You are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed
- You have an understanding of product development and an intuition for what makes a great product
- You have strong interpersonal skills, can communicate effectively and are a “networker”
- Ideally, you already tap into a network within German SMEs / corporates that are concerned with building digital products+
- Ideally, you have experience in the custom software development market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- ESOP participation
- You’ll be a part of our lively team and MVPF community. We’re passionate about what we do, have fun while doing it and work with the best people in their fields
- 5th floor light infused penthouse office in the heart of Berlin with rooftop terrace and chill-out area
- Top-notch technology equipment - whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- "Take as you need" vacation policy + occasional pop-up offices to facilitate remote work
- Regular team events - we celebrate our successes together
Can you envision the spirit of MVP Factory? - Then apply online via the job link (down below)!
Note: Please do not send your application via email!