Marketing & Communications Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
MVP Factory reinvents software development for companies and engineers. We are a platform where the best software engineers, designers, product managers and other specialists join forces to build and scale world class digital products with proven entrepreneurs, companies and ourselves.
We are dedicated to re-inventing how software is built by creating an entire ecosystem with focus on remote work, artificial intelligence and the best tools and processes via our platform. We develop deep relationships with our clients, becoming their integrated technology partner and trusted advisor.
To help us communicate and execute that vision, we are looking for a marketing & communications manager to join us in our Berlin office. You will help us to reach startups and corporates in Germany on one hand and attract the best engineering talent in the world on the other.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Craft compelling content to fuel our digital communications, marketing engine with the goal of building intimate relationships with our partners and potential customers. More specifically you will
- Create white-papers on relevant B2B product, B2B venture and startup topics
- Build and nurture a newsletter or magazine about corporate and digitalisation in Germany showcasing our partners and updates about the latest new hubs, ventures, technologies and trends
- Scale our message, awareness and adoption through pro-active storytelling and building strong partnerships with press and community influencers
- Drive inbound marketing through SEM and SEO
- Work together with our sales team to plan visits, booths and marketing strategies for Europe's tech conferences and events
- Plan and execute local events to engage with startups, enterprises and developers
- Help identify and evaluate partnership opportunities, including co-marketing with communities and industry events
Long story short: Sustainably increase the reach of MVP Factory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Media, PR or Communications
- Relevant experience from a tech start-up (ideally B2B) in communications (i.e. PR), content (i.e. SEO, Social Media, whitepapers) and offline marketing (i.e. events, partnerships)
- You are a creative mind and will surprise us time and time again in with awesome designs and texts.
- You love technology and know your way around software development and internet trends
- You have a well established network in Germany's news and media scene
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
- Meticulous attention to detail, excellent organisational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities + outstanding interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of Google & Facebook Analytics
We offer (besides the standard stuff):
- Competitive Salary
- You’ll be a part of our lively team and MVPF community. We’re passionate about what we do, have fun while doing it and work with the best people in their fields
- 5th floor light infused penthouse office in the heart of Berlin with rooftop terrace and chill-out area
- Top-notch technology equipment - whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- "Take as you need" vacation policy
- Regular team events - we celebrate our achievements together!
Can you envision the spirit of MVP Factory? - Then apply online via the job link (down below)!
Note: Please do not send your application via email.