Chief Marketing Officer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
MYCS means creating furniture you love - exactly the way you want it!
All our products are customizable via a photorealistic, real-time 3D customization tool. With this tool MYCS is not only revolutionizing e-commerce but is also turning the furniture market upside-down. MYCS is expanding rapidly since its launch in 2015. To further advance our vision "customization is the new normal," we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate talent who are happy to take on responsibility. At MYCS everyone has the opportunity to realize their own ideas and really make an impact.
Join our international team to shape the future of the furniture market!
- Build, refine and implement marketing strategy
- Manage and expand our brand and performance marketing team
- Manage all marketing channels in terms of goal setting, agreement on actions and performance review
- Align and cooperate with other departments to realize marketing strategy
- Drive best practice for the different channels and ensure roll-out internationally
- Professional experience in Marketing
- Expert knowledge in performance marketing with hands-on approach in all relevant channels (SEM, SEO, CRM, Facebook and Display)
- You have successfully build a marketing team and scaled the business of a company
- Experience in building and managing a brand
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong leadership and able to inspire your team
- Excellent analytical skills and well structured
- Fluency in English, German or French a plus
Join MYCS and...
- take responsibility on exciting tasks and further develop yourself on a professional and personal level
- enjoy a great working place in a rebuilt factory overlooking the park
- take part in the success story of a fast growing company and contribute to its further development
- work in a dynamic international team and complement your working day with regular team events and friday-drinks
- benefit from flat hierarchies and development opportunities