Senior Product Owner (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
MYCS means creating furniture you love - exactly the way you want it!
All our products are customizable via a photorealistic, real-time 3D customization tool. With this tool MYCS is not only revolutionizing e-commerce but is also turning the furniture market upside-down. MYCS is expanding rapidly since its launch in 2015. To further advance our vision "customization is the new normal," we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate talent who are happy to take on responsibility. At MYCS everyone has the opportunity to realize their own ideas and really make an impact.
Join our international team to shape the future of the furniture market!
- Prioritize your feature backlog in line with our overall product strategy
- Validate decisions (market analysis/benchmarks, user research, KPI monitoring, A/B testing)
- Ensure transparency among stakeholders
- Work with development teams using agile frameworks (Scrum and Kanban)
- Prepare user stories, sketches, wireframes etc. to communicate your ideas and requirements
- Relevant working experience as an Agile Product Owner
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving mentality
- Analytic mindset with an eye for design
- Experience in E-Commerce and/or the furniture market is a plus
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken), German language skills are a plus
Join MYCS and
- take responsibility on exciting task and develop further on a professional and personal level
- enjoy a great working place in a rebuilt factory overlooking the park
- take part in the success story of a fast growing company and to contribute in its further development
- work in a dynamic international team and complement your working day with regular team events and friday-drinks
- benefit from flat hierarchies and development opportunities