Global Head of Technical Services & Operations (m/f)
IT Operations Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
NavVis is a 200+% growth, 8-figure-funded, high tech startup headquartered in Munich. Founded in 2013, NavVis has grown into a team of close to 150 professionals serving partners and Enterprise customers in more than 30 countries. Our unique and proprietary tech (HW + SW) aims to bring location-based services into buildings (think about it like maps + GPS which have laid the foundation for digitizing almost every industrial process outdoors).
As a Global Head of Technical Services & Operations, you will take over leadership of the Technical Services and Operations Team. You will focus on strategy and process development of a function which is aimed to grow from currently 12 people to 50 over the next 3 years. NavVis expects to further grow and internationalize rapidly in the future thanks to its unique technology and market position - an exciting time to take our Services & Operations to the next level. Join us!
You Will Work On
- Leading a fast growing global team (starting with 12 people) responsible for all technical services delivered to our diverse customer & partner base
- Defining the strategy for the next growth phase, which includes shaping the organizational structure and implementation of efficient processes
- Coaching, motivating, and enabling your team to achieve their professional goals and understand the NavVis company vision
- Driving our support & insights tool landscape to increase transparency, measurability and scalability
- Building highly-automated service processes and systems
- Identifying opportunities for additional services to improve customer & partner health and following them up with modern, data-driven B2B offerings
- Developing a scalable upsell strategy by refining and further expanding our service portfolio
- Collaborating closely with the Global Sales Team to retain and nurture our customers and ultimately contribute to NavVis' overall success
- Working together with the founders and leadership team to be the global leader in indoor digital technology
- Several years (5+) experience and a fantastic track record in scaling and leading global multi-language B2B technical service operations teams - ideally leading a start-up to global growth or building up a team within a B2B software corporation e.g. Microsoft, IBM, HP, Salesforce or similar
- Experience in managing organizations and cross group collaboration
- Passion for analytics and experience in developing KPIs with the leadership skills to realize/execute on them
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with the latest and greatest methods and tools in the space
- The ability to drive our services towards more automation – including support through AI
- Outstanding communication, listening, and presentation skills (including confidence and knowledge in communicating with customers at both technical and C-level)
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, making you approachable and relatable to your team as well as an insightful thought-partner to our leadership group by sharing your deep expertise and best practice in customer support management
- An academic background in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- All about putting the customer & partner in the center of your strategy
- A very strong people leader who is able to recruit, coach, and inspire a team of technical account managers and service engineers
- Passionate about our technology
- Business-fluent in English, business fluency in Chinese and/or German is a plus!
NavVis was founded in 2013 to bridge the gap between outdoor and indoor digital maps. As a spin-off of the Technical University of Munich, our computer vision based indoor positioning technology is based on years of academic research. Today, we continue to push the frontiers of digital mapping. Our revolutionary digital indoor products are being used by the world’s leading automotive, construction, real estate, logistics and insurance companies. We have over 30 partners worldwide using our technology to take indoors digital. We currently employ over 150 people at our headquarters in Munich. In October 2016, we opened our first international office in New York.
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products. Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen. At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.