Interaction Designer (m/f) - Indoor Navigation
IT Grafik Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As an Interaction Designer for Indoor Navigation you will shape the core experience around our AI-based indoor positioning technology. You will own the design process from initial user research to prototyping and implementation. You will decide when to break new ground and work out novel solutions and when to rely on existing best practices. You have excellent communication skills, a structured way of working and passion for human-centered design? You love to work in an interdisciplinary team and you know how to apply your design research techniques in an innovation driven product development process. We offer you a interdisciplinary team of awesome people, game-changing technology, a brilliant work environment and collaboration across teams and products.
You Will Work On
- Shaping the core experience of indoor navigation and location based services
- Helping the interdisciplinary team understand what users need in order to find their way inside buildings
- Designing and conducting user research and usability testing
- Collaborating with partners to enable them to deliver the best indoor navigation experience to their users
- Contributing to the company wide design culture
- A strong background in Interaction Design or Usability Engineering, especially for mobile experiences
- The mindset of a design generalist (You will form the whole design process from user research to rapid prototyping, usability testing and implementation)
- Ideally 2+ years of relevant practical experience in interaction design or related fields
- Strong understanding of technology
- Experience with interaction design for Android and iOS
- A good sense for clean visual design
- Great communication and teamwork skills
We Will Be Thrilled If you Have
- Experience with (prototypical) development on Android or iOS
NavVis was founded in 2013 to bridge the gap between outdoor and indoor digital maps. As a spin-off of the Technical University of Munich, our computer vision based indoor positioning technology is based on years of academic research. Today, we continue to push the frontiers of digital mapping. Our revolutionary digital indoor products are being used by the world’s leading automotive, construction, real estate, logistics and insurance companies. We have over 30 partners worldwide using our technology to take indoors digital. We currently employ over 150 people at our headquarters in Munich. In October 2016, we opened our first international office in New York.
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products. Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen. At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.