Android Developer (m/f)
NEUGELB STUDIOS GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Hi there! You are interested in a position as an Android Developer? Then look no further because you may be exactly the one we are looking for!
We are Neugelb, by the way. We are a subsidiary of the Commerzbank AG with our headquarter in Berlin and another office in Frankfurt am Main. We are a young Service Design Studio and our mission is to provide our clients with the best and most userfriendly digital experiences.
We are growing steadily and are currently searching for creative and committed new colleagues to be part of our international team of enthusiastic talents. So come in and let’s get to know each other.
What you can do for us
- You are responsible for the development of crafting the mobile experience for our clients and their users; currently we are working on our first product: the redevelopment of the Commerzbank banking app
- You will work within a small and effective cross-functional team of Developers, Project Managers, Designers, Data Analyst, all keen on providing a high-end product.
- You should take the time to try new technologies and come up with ideas to improve our product and processes
- You should be an owner of our products and actively shape the outcome
- You will work with: Kotlin, Java, Reactive Programming, Appium, Git, Jira, Invision, Scrum (not by the book but hey, who does that anyways)
What you should bring to the table
- You are eager to learn and also share your knowledge
- You should know the ropes when it comes to programming Android Apps
- You speak up when you have input and take ownership of the product
- You should have a sound understanding of Software Development concepts and always look for ways to improve the product and the processes
- You can still be a "freshman" or a "veteran" when it comes to Android Development, we care about your mindset and your willingness to go our path with us
What we bring to the table
- We work with modern technologies and are always open to try new stuff out
- Your professional- and personal development is important to us, which is why we also support for you to reach your goals
- Be part of a team where your ideas matter and are valued
- The usual office perks: fresh fruit, flexible hours, PS4, drinks, a party every once in a while
You are interested? All we need is just a short message with your CV and your earliest start date.