Working Student (m/f) - Product Management
Neuraum Ventures GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2018
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
Being a working student in product management for our key portal Fertighaus.de means working on features that impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of people who want to find their new home. Together with our management and development teams and under the leadership and mentorship of our CPO, you will be involved in managing our product from first ideas to final release.
- You support our product and design team in analysing the needs of our user, our construction companies and the characteristics of our market
- With the help of our experts, you will define and conceptualize new features and general improvements for our product
- You will gain insights in strategic planning and prioritization under consideration of business outcomes and available development bandwidth
- You will learn how to create world-class user experience based on extensive user research, data analysis & competitor benchmarks
- As a fully integrated member of our product team, you will learn how to manage the daily progress of our Product, Design and IT Team and keeping up a frictionless development processes
- You are a student or you just graduated from university
- You have profound interest in startups, digital product development and user needs.
- You have a pragmatic way to analyse problems and solve them in a lean and outcome-oriented way
- You love teamwork and you are eager to learn and keep yourself updated about the newest trends in product development & technologies
- You are proactive, self-driven and comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
- Your communication is clear and structured. You are able to write and speak German or English without hesitation
What we offer
- Exciting insights: You will learn a lot about founding a successful startup and get insights in a variety of topics like IT-infrastructure, Marketing and Business Development in our weekly Neuraum Academy
- Personal development: Being a working student at Neuraum means being a fully integrated team member. You will get own projects to manage based on your individual strength and interests
- Fun at work: An experienced, highly motivated team with an open culture, flat hierarchy and quick decision making is expecting you - with bi-weekly breakfast specials and our traditional pub lunch every Friday
- Impact: A shaping role in a fast growing company, a leading platform and new projects, a very strong dev-team, and a rewarding mission: helping people to find the home of their dreams
- Fair conditions: We will pay you according to your skill level and experience
- Pleasant atmosphere: Hang out on our gigantic rooftop terrace or enjoy fresh fruits, cereals and beverages. Our beautiful office is located in Berlin-Mitte close to Rosenthaler Platz and surrounded by tons of fantastic restaurants and bars
You want to make a difference and actively contribute to the growth of a company? You are looking for challenging tasks with responsibility? Then we should have a talk! Please apply via the Joblink in the contact field. If you have further questions look at our homepage www.neuraum.com or give us a call (030-577040923). Your contact person is Meike Klingsporn-Schliep.