Team Assistant (m/f)
Noona Healthcare Oy
Operations Sonstige Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Noona is a young and innovative software company that is helping cancer patients to get better access to care. We have developed a smart cloud-based mobile service for oncology care navigation, designed to capture patient-reported outcomes. Noona connects cancer clinics with their patients online to improve survival and save clinical resources.
Noona’s team has a compelling mix of technology, design, and medical expertise. We work with the world’s leading cancer researchers and foremost clinics, including Stanford and Duke. We are supported by experienced venture capital investors, medical advisors, and healthcare industry influencers. We are united by a strong desire to advance the transformation of cancer care so that information produced by the patient is utilized in treatment decision making, managing the quality of service, and evaluating treatment tolerability closely with leading Pharmaceutical companies.
This is a unique opportunity if you are looking for a strong purpose in your professional life. Join us in shaping the future of cancer care!
As a Team Assistant (m/f), you support our team with travel and meeting arrangements, events and HR related tasks. You will also have a key role in building Noona´s culture in our new office in Munich/Germany and find creative ways to collaborate with our other offices.
What you will be responsible for
- Planning and scheduling of meetings with clients, including all logistical needs
- Coordinating travel itineraries
- Handling selected administrative, HR, and office management assignments
- Helping strengthen the company culture and actively participate in and support employee engagement activities
Succeeding in this position means that you have
- Academic background
- Bachelor´s degree or completed apprenticeship; additional qualification as an assistant or secretary will be a plus
- Work experience
- Prior experience as an assistant, secretary, or customer service
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Experience to build up structures and set up processes in a new office
- Personal traits
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality with ability to make people smile
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Ability to juggle many balls in the air without dropping them
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Language skills: professional fluency in English and German
- IT skills: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
We offer you
- Exciting opportunity to shape the future of cancer care in Europe
- Being part of a founder-led and strongly mission-driven start-up, focused on improving cancer patients’ lives
- Being part of innovation-driven team with the mission to bring a digital solution to cancer care and research
- Lots of responsibility and room for professional growth
- International growing team in Europe and in the US (offices in Helsinki, Munich, Palo Alto and New York)
- Competitive salary
We`re looking forward to receiving your application online.
In case of any question contact us via e-mail.