Nutrition Catalogue Manager (m/f)
Beginn: August 2017
You help us become the Amazon of food delivery, meeting our customer needs before they even know what they want. Which allergens and additives are in a Pizza Margherita? What are the typical ingredients in Bun Bo Nam Bo? You will develop and own a catalogue of products and attributes that has it all covered. You don't have to worry about millions of meals - you’ll be working closely with big data and analytics experts who will take care of that. You’re deep in the details of these products: the ingredients, allergens, additives, nutrition facts, and additional features your creativity and ambition brings to the role.
You’ll also train and supervise short and long-term task forces who might research, label, and translate components of the catalogue. With our close to 50 million orders in 2016, you have the opportunity to influence a growing number of customers with information that will improve their Takeaway.com experience, making it easier to search for what their appetite desires and find meals that meet dietary needs.
- You have a degree in Health Sciences, Nutrition, or a related field. OR 2+ years of experience in the food industry (for example: chef, food labeling) combined with some experience in an office setting.
- You are a foodie who is familiar with many cuisines. You know the difference between red, green, and yellow curry (or you know how to find out).
- Communicating in English is natural for you and your German skills aren’t bad either (intermediate).
- You’re not afraid of legalese; you can interpret EU food labeling regulations.
- Your attention to detail is excellent and you can ensure consistently high quality data in your work.
- You are a pioneer, self-starter, eager to take on the challenge of building this catalogue from the ground up.
- At the same time, you are highly collaborative, excited to be part of a team, and to take on a supervisory role when needed.
- Awesome team!
- The freedom to go where no one in our company has gone before
- Work in a fast-growing company
- Being part of a young, professional and international team
- Custom work stations/laptops (Mac/Linux/PC)
- Awesome team events
- Free drinks and fruits and several sporty benefits
- Inhouse language courses
Takeaway.com is the leading food ordering website in Continental Europe, with a proven business model that provides an effective revenue stream for restaurants and convenience for consumers. Headquartered in Amsterdam and with established operations in 9 countries across Europe and Vietnam, our business has grown rapidly in recent years. With almost 50 million orders and double-digit growth we are the fastest growing player in many markets and still see a lot of untapped potential.
Are you ready to join?