Venture Developer (m/f)
Oetker Digital GmbH
Business Development Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
You identify new business model opportunities for the Oetker Group and execute on them. Together with colleagues from product management and other departments at Oetker Digital you will research new business opportunities, evaluate their relevance for the Oetker Group and see to their implementation as well as establishment in the market.
Whilst relying on knowledge and resources from the group companies where possible, you and the team will act independently to ensure quick testing cycles and a fast execution.
Share your passion for new business models and drive for improvement as
Venture Developer (m/f)
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Validate ideas in an iterative approach
- Develop and execute on business plan
- Work in cross-functional team and handle all business-related topics (depending on the business model these could include: Manufacturing, logistics, content production, marketing, finance etc.)
- Accept and retain a large degree of independence and ownership for your decisions and business results
- You have a university degree with a superb academic record
- You have previous experience in an entrepreneurial environment
- You are familiar with user research methodologies
- You are happy to accept uncertainties, have a hands-on mentality and enjoy working in cross functional teams
- You are communicative and have excellent networking and negotiation skills
- You are familiar with business case development and relevant KPIs
- Business German and English
A huge plus, but optional:
- Knowledge in food and beverages
- Experience in Online Marketing, Analytics and Product Development
At our Berlin office in Friedrichshain, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!