Digital Marketing Manager (m/f) - Display Advertising
Oetker Digital GmbH
IT Marketing Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As Digital Marketing Manager – Display Advertising you are responsible for managing, coordinating and optimising (programmatic) display advertising campaigns in the off-property and paid media realm to help new (e.g. Durstexpress, Juit) and established businesses of the Oetker Group (e.g. Dr. Oetker, Radeberger, Coppenrath & Wiese) to grow in the digital space. Our Digital Marketing team will work closely with different business segments to enhance acquisition, activation and conversion of their customer base. We collaborate with our Digital Analytics as well as Data Science teams to monitor marketing effectiveness and run continuous optimization of branding and performance campaigns.
Share your passion for best-in-class programmatic display and become part of our team.
- Foster and own an established relationship with relevant stakeholders within Oetker Digital and especially with Oetker Group companies, including brands, such as Dr. Oetker, Radeberger, Coppenrath & Wiese, Berliner Pilsner, Jever, Durstexpress, and many more
- Own, manage and develop programmatic display campaigns across various display tech solutions (e.g. DSP, RTA/RTB)
- Provide in-depth performance and optimisation analysis of performance and branding campaigns
- Define programmatic strategies, while initiating as well as steering operational, programmatic activities (such as bidding, targeting, creatives) at the same time
- Understand, evaluate and develop audience management in line with overall marketing strategy
- Monitor, explore and report on significant display advertising trends as well as solutions by attending market-relevant events and exchange with partners
- Working collaboratively with external and internal stakeholders, including the business and product teams for new ventures and established businesses alike
- Strategic and operational expertise in managing best-in-class solutions for (programmatic) display advertising, like Google Marketing Platform (previously DoubleClick Bid Manager), Adform, MediaMath or TheTradeDesk
- Ability of strategic thinking and to consult on best use of programmatic display as well as strong presentation skills
- Urge to succeed and develop yourself – driven by ambition, quick learning and an open mind
- Fluent in German and English
A huge plus, but optional:
- Gained insights in FMCG industry or Start-Up environment
- Hands-on experience with an adserver solution (e.g. DCM, AdForm) and audience management platforms (e.g. DMP, CDP)
At our Berlin office in Friedrichshain, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!