Office and Feel Good Manager (m/f)
HR Finance Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
MEDIGO is a curated platform that helps patients to find and book affordable high-quality medical care worldwide. We are passionate about improving access to high quality healthcare, patient empowerment, and price transparency for medical treatments. MEDIGO is supported by leading VCs such as Accel Partners, and employs a team of 40+ people.
Are you organized, enjoy supporting your co-workers, and are talented and curious in HR and Finance topics as well? Are you passionate about creating meaningful experiences for our employees, and love setting up a welcoming, positive, and inspiring work environment? Then come and join MEDIGO and become our Office and Feel Good Manager (m/f).
The position is full-time (40 hours/week), located in Berlin and should be filled on the earliest possible date.
- Support managers with ongoing operational and administrative daily business, travel, and accommodation research and booking for business trips
- Initiate and implement unique programs and events that surprise and delight our team, and be the driving force behind planning and executing internal and external events
- Support HR in recruiting, personnel administration, on and off boarding, employer branding, staff training, and professional development programs
- Support Finance in ad hoc tasks, manage the filing of invoices and contracts, support the monthly accounting process, deal with insurance companies, service contractors, accountants, lawyers, banks etc.
- Coordinate the general office management by welcoming and hosting guests, making beverage orders, managing incoming and outgoing mail, buying office supplies, dealing with service providers, overseeing IT equipment etc.
- Create and maintain a space that is inspiring, productive, clutter-free, and clean
- You are proficient in German and English (both oral and written form - this is an essential requirement)
- You have a friendly, charismatic and positive personality and want to build a unique workplace with us
- You are extremely organized, and enjoy administration - no task is too small or unimportant for you to do well
- You have a strong service-orientation and never get tired of improving processes
- You are very creative with a hands-on mentality - if a challenge arises you are part of the solution
- You work pro-actively, intuitively, and are able to multi-task and prioritize
- You are able to work independently in a fast-paced environment - working experience in a startup is a big plus
- You possess exceptional interpersonal skills whether in person or on the phone, and with a high degree of professionalism
- You enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- You have an aptitude for working with computers and very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Drive tools
- Get hands-on experience in building a wonderful office and rewarding company culture in the most exciting health startup we know of
- Work in a young company with strong funding from experienced investors and join a motivated, fun, international team with a high-performance culture
- Enjoy our beautiful, light and spacious office loft in Berlin-Mitte with knowledge sharing workshops, and great events
- Receive relocation and other administrative support if required
Excited by the prospect of joining us? If so, we look forward to receiving your application. Send us an email with your CV and a short motivation letter outlining your availability and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please include into the subject line “Application for Office and Feel Good Manager”.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via Email. We look forward to hearing from you! For further information you may visit us at www.medigo.com.