Office Management Assistant (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you a friendly, open person who would like to learn about running an office?
Perhaps you’d rather work in a fun, international environment than in a stuffy place?
Good to hear! Kreditech is looking for an assistant to help the office management team with various tasks.
Kreditech is building the consumer-focused finance company for the 21st century. With its proprietary big-data scoring and underwriting technology, the Hamburg-based startup has built the foundation for personal finance products in emerging consumer finance markets. Customers can apply for short-term and long-term loans from 50 to 2,500 Euros, credit cards, and other financial products in just a few minutes online or by mobile. The creditworthiness of a user is determined in less than a minute on the basis of up to 10,000 data points and the loan is paid out automatically within minutes to the customer’s bank account, credit card or eWallet.
Kreditech currently offers its services in Australia, Poland, Spain, Russia, the Czech Republic, and Mexico. All national platforms are operated by the international team, which currently consists of over 100 employees from 26 countries, from its headquarters in Hamburg.
You will assist the Head of Office Management with general tasks around the office. There will never be a typical day, but you will normally be involved with the following:
- Assist new employees with their move to Hamburg, including helping them find apartments and register bank accounts
- Work with the team to organize company events
- Optimize office appearance – new posters, room arrangements, etc
- Technical assistance for communication
- Small personal errands for management
- Work at the front desk
- You’re a responsible, reliable person who likes to be helpful in many different situations
- You’ve got good organizational skills and computer skills
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office and are “tech-savvy” – you understand
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have experience as an assistant
- A driver’s license would be a plus
- You live in Hamburg and know how to help others integrate into life here
- You know how to have fun and promote a friendly, open office culture
This is a full-time position and we are looking for people who can start immediately.
As the position is based in Hamburg, Kreditech is considering only those applicants with a work visa valid in Germany. To apply, please follow this link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=of5EYfwG&s=gruenderszene
What we can offer you
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in a flash. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.