Intern / Working student: Office Management (m/f)
Spielfeld Digital Hub
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2016
Anstellungsverhältnis: studentische Hilfskraft
Spielfeld Digital Hub (www.spielfeld.com) is an innovation hub for both corporates and startups. We provide co-working spaces, exclusive community, engaging event formats and tailored services to support the digital transformation of corporates and the growth of startups. We see us as mediator between both worlds bringing together different perspectives and capabilities across all industries. Spielfeld is founded and curated by Roland Berger (www.rolandberger.com) and Visa Europe. As such, we connect all building blocks (deep industry and strategic expertise plus digital entrepreneurship) to win the game of digital transformation.
We are currently hiring an intern/ working student to support us in
Start: as of now. Duration: > 3 months.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a German and English speaking candidate with passion for the startup scene, hands-on mentality and talent for organization.
You will ensure that all our international guests, clients and startups love our space and have a great time in a collaborative environment. You will cover the check-in during business hours and are the first contact point for our guests. You will work close together with our office manager making sure that our building is fully operational and all processes are running smoothly. You will also support our event manager in realizing engaging community events.
What you are standing for
- You are an absolutely service and customer oriented person with exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- You love hands-on work and are able to set and work in structures
- You have relevant practical experiences in the service sector (e.g. reception, restaurant/café, etc.). Optimally you worked for other co-working spaces or startups before
- You are passionate for entrepreneurial communities and love to interact with others
- You are a communicative person with strong verbal and written communication skills (German & English)
What we are offering
- Dynamic and young environment in between the corporate and startup world
- Exclusive insights into the work of a leading consultancy
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- Opportunities to broaden your personal network
- … and of course office snacks & drinks, monthly team events & fun
Did we spark your interest? Then please send your application to Tobias Rappers at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please attach your CV, cover letter, references and earliest starting date).
We are excited to meet you!