Office Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
we are unu
We believe in cities in which all people are enabled to embrace the full potential of urban life. That is why we are committed to creating the mobility solution that fully connects people to the city.
After obtaining several million USD in funding from German and Silicon Valley investors, we launched our first product, an electric scooter with portable batteries, in late summer 2014.
We are a strong team of playfully inventive individuals who embrace urban life and strive for solutions that are perfect in a simple way. In 2016, we are on the lookout for like-minded people to join the team - people who make a difference.
We are constantly growing and reorganizing our office structures. By becoming our office manager, you will take care of our daily routine and representing our brand in our unu HQ in Berlin, organizing events and make our team even better.
your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- organise the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- stay in contact with our office suppliers
- organise our team events
- structure meeting rooms and dates
- supporting travel planning, booking and travel expenses
- working with multiple teams in the company
- you identify yourself with unu’s vision & culture
- you are a teamplayer, open and cheerful
- excellent organisational and time management skills
- good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- good German and English skills
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!